Results for: tripled
1. Consisting of three parts or members.
2. Three times as much in size, strength, number, or amount.
3. Music Having three beats to a measure.
1. A number or quantity three times as great as another.
2. A group or set of three; a triad.
v. tri·pled, tri·pling, tri·ples
To make three times as great in number or amount.
1. To be or become three times as great in number or amount.
2. Baseball To make a three-base hit.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin triplus (on the model of Greek triploos) : Latin tri-, three; see trei- in Indo-European roots + -plus, -fold; see pel-2 in Indo-European roots.]