Results for: WAN
adj wanner, wannest
1. (Medicine) unnaturally pale esp from sickness, grief, etc.
2. (Medicine) characteristic or suggestive of ill health, unhappiness, etc.
3. (Physics / General Physics) (of light, stars, etc.) faint or dim
vb wans, wanning, wanned
to make or become wan
[Old English wann dark; related to wanian to wane]
1. (Electronics & Computer Science / Computer Science) wide area network
2. (Engineering / Automotive Engineering)
international car registration for (West Africa) Nigeria
wan /wn/ adj. pale, tired-looking, (syn.) pallid: After his stay in the hospital, he looked wan, without color.